Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The sun is shining and it looks like we could be in for a long hot summer ladies, so now is the time to start thinking about that summer wardrobe!  I know a lot of women who panic when summer is on the horizon because it means.....weddings!  And usually, lots of them - and that means a new outfit and with that the fashion dilemmas begin.  I've had several ladies contact me lately with this is mind.  They have weddings, bridal showers, bachelorette parties and the like and they're all thinking the same thing...what am I going to wear!  And that's where I come in!  I will make your life a lot easier by doing all the work for you!  So now is the perfect time to contact me to get started!

I am booking style parties, so why not give it a try and make it a fun event?  Invite your girlfriends over for a fun-filled night and I will talk to them about fashion, accessorizing, style and make-up tips!  Not sure how to dress for your body type, or what colors suit you?  I can help you with all of that. 

I enjoy the one-on-one service I give my clients, and take pride in taking the time to get to know them, and understand what it really is that they're looking to achieve.  Making changes can be hard and I know a lot of people fight it, but sometimes taking that step and thinking outside of your comfort zone can be just what you need!  A style change can be like a fresh start and make you feel invigorated and confident again.  The most rewarding thing for me is to see a client make that transition - to see them look at themselves in the mirror again and feel good about themselves - that's the gift that I get when my journey with a client comes to a close.

I have a number of different packages that I can do that will suit all budgets.  If someone doesn't have the funds to buy new outfits I can do a wardrobe consultation where I will come to your home and review what you already have and make suggestions; and sometimes all you'll need is to add some great accessories and you can completely re-create your wardrobe and your look.  Just need some style tips?  That's okay too - I have a package for that too!  Whatever your needs are, I'm sure I'll have something that will suit you.  And if not, I can work with you to customize something for you. 

Just remember that this should be a fun experience and that together we can create a look that will make ensure when you walk in a room you'll be noticed!  Don't be happy to just 'blend in'....make a statement!

Call me now on 412-996 5200 to get your style party or consultation booked.  Together we can make this journey easy and get the results you want - I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment