Wednesday, March 7, 2012

First let me apologize for not posting the last few days.  I seem to be having on-going technical problems and I am still trying to resolve them, so please bear with me folks!

But today I want to talk about a trend that I have always loved....boho chic!  With the weather warming up a little it's the perfect time to start thinking about what you're going to wear on those lovely warm days, and this trend is a great way to start.  Anyone can pull this look off!  The great thing about it is that it's easy AND super comfy, and can be flattering on any shape or size!

So start looking in your closet for those long flowy maxi dresses, skirts and sandals.  Wear a maxi skirt with a simple tee and add a chunky belt and a long scarf.  Muss your hair up for that just-got-out-of-bed tousled look and keep makeup simple and natural.  I like to add a floppy hat to finish off the look!  Or if you're not sure about the maxi dress, you can also achieve this look with a pair of jeans, boots and tribal or floral print loose fitting tunic.  Add some chunky jewellry and you're good to go!  Celebrities who look great in these trends are Sienna Miller, Nicole Richie and Kiera Knightly.  Take a look at some of these looks and start planning...

No comments:

Post a Comment