Friday, January 6, 2012

Leggings....a controversial subject for many women! You either love them or hate them! I happen to love them! I wear them all the time in a number of different ways. Now I still stand by my big miss of 2011 with jeggings, but I think that if you pair leggings with the right pieces you can look really great! You can wear them with tunics or long tops, big knit sweaters, ankle boots, knee length boots or high heels for the evening. I also like bringing a summer dress back to life by pairing it with leggings so that you get wear out of it all year round. Think about layering with your leggings, and be creative with patterned leggings paired with a solid colored top or mini skirt! And again, remember the rule ladies....big or loose on top, fitted on the bottom!  Mix it up with denim or even leather.  If you have the imagination, you'll look fab!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment