Wednesday, January 25, 2012

One of my fashion 'staples' is a fitted blazer!  I have several in different colors, prints & textures, and you'd be surprised at the difference it can make to an outfit.  A blazer isn't just something to wear to the office; I love to pair it with jeans when I want to jazz up an outfit.  A fitted blazer will make you look slimmer too if you get the right fit. Don't wear the big boxy jackets that were out a while ago, but rather a fitted jacket that nips in at the waist for a more flattering look!  I also like to add a brooch or big flower on the lapel to match whatever I'm wearing it with, or sometimes I'll just add a skinny belt.  Don't be afraid to try prints too!  I have a great leopard print jacket that I wear with black skinny jeans and it looks fab.  Detail on a blazer like piping or check can look great!  Don't think that this look is conservative - it doesn't need to be!  You are in control of how to put this look together to suit any and every occasion!  Take a look at some of these blazers...

No comments:

Post a Comment