Friday, January 27, 2012

Houndstooth fashions have come and gone over the years, but recently made another comeback.  This fashion trend is one that I have always been a fan of, and I can remember many, many years ago buying my very first houndstooth coat and going to Paris and feeling ever so chic and fashionable!!  This design is one that can be worn in a variety of ways, whether it be with a coat, skirt or jacket, or an accessory like a purse, shoe,belt or hat. I do associate this trend more with the winter months, but some have been known to transition this trend to summer with a dress. I prefer the dress in winter, but that really is a personal preference. You need to be super confident to pull this look off, which is why I stick to attempting this look in the fall/winter with a coat, skirt or simple accessories!  Take a look at some of these looks and give it a try...


No comments:

Post a Comment