Saturday, January 2, 2016

Pearls...the perfect accessory!

Anyone who knows me is aware that my favorite accessory is to wear pearls.  Whether it's a single  strand or multi-strand set, I love wearing them.  They can look classic and chic or modern & edgy with very little effort!  Want to transform your outfit?  Add some pearls...

Usually associated with older women, frumpiness, and that 'twin-set and pearls' look, pearls have usually gotten a bad rap!  Now it's cool to wear them, and trust me when I tell you they will look great.  There are so many variations out there to choose from.  You can get the more conservative short string of pearls, get them in a thick statement collar necklace, wear one as a peter pan collar which is very in vogue right now, or just pile them on and go (which is my personal preference).  I have worn the simplest of outfits that don't say much at all, then I've piled on my pearls and it gives my look that wow factor!  There are pearl bangles and bracelets,earrings & rings to choose from as well, and you can even add pearls to your accessories too with a little pearl clutch or pearl adorned shoes!  Pearls come in different colors (and sizes) and the black ones look great and add some drama to your look.

Personally I am a fan of how SJP wears pearls - always looking unique and pulled together.  Don't be afraid to try this look - you can say chic and elegant, or hip and boho with pearls.  Take a look at how to incorporate pearls in your look and give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment