Friday, January 6, 2012

For most of my life I have hated shorts!!!  I have never worn them, even when I was younger and could have gotten away with wearing them.  But now that I'm in my forties, I am loving the shorts trend!  But - and this is important - I love them for the fall/winter!  I love the trend of wearing them with opaque tights and boots and I have a couple of pairs that I have worn in different ways.  The opaque (usually black for me!) is a must, as they will make your legs look slimmer and thinner!  And then you can either wear ankle booties or knee length boots and you will look great.  An important factor here is that I wouldn't recommend a tight fitting short, always try to wear a loose fitting or flared short, because this also will make your legs look slimmer.  Also, keep it classy ladies, nothing too short! You can pair the shorts with a fitted top and a blazer which will finish off the outfit nicely.  Denim shorts can also be worn, but I leave that to the younger ladies.....take a look at some of these different ways to wear shorts and get inspired. 

And don't forget to follow me on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment