Monday, January 16, 2012

I was glued to the TV last night to watch the fashions at the Golden Globes!  I love award season and the Globes didn't disappoint.  Some of the trends were nude colors and the fishtail silhouette worn by many of the celebrities.  Elaborate beading was also very prominent.  My personal shout out goes to the more mature ladies of the night who proved that you can look glamorous, chic and sexy at any age!  Helen Mirren & Jane Fonda both looked absolutely phenominal!  Also Sofia Vergara showed that the hour glass figure still rocks and she looked stunning in her blue fishtail gown. Other hits for me were Salma Hayak, Michelle Williams and Tilda Swinton.  The misses of the night for me were Meryl Streep, Mila Kunis & Elle McPherson! Take a look at some of the gowns and tell me who were your faves!

No comments:

Post a Comment