Sunday, January 22, 2012

Corset Belts...your secret weapon!

Corset belts....what I like to call my secret weapon, became fashionable again a couple of years ago, and a variation of the more traditional ones were seen on many different celebs.  Victoria Beckham wore them with various outfits, and I have to say looked great in them! Also popular was the Dolce & Gabanna metal corset belt also worn by Ms. Beckham and other celebs. I love them, and have three different ones.  My main reason for loving them is that they're a great way of showing off an hour-glass figure and cinching in the waist in a very flattering way.  It's like wearing spanx on the outside, but it looks way better obviously! You can find them in different colors and textures, some just tie round the waist, others either lace up or have hardware on them like studs or buckles, but the most popular ones are black leather, my favorite too. Whatever your preference, take a look at some of these corset belts and give it a try!


No comments:

Post a Comment