Sunday, September 25, 2016

Boots for all tastes...

Whether you like Uggs, ankle booties, knee-length or even thigh-length boots, this is the time of year when we start wearing this fall staple. After months of wearing sandals and flip-flop type summer shoes, it's time to rock your booties!

There is so much choice in boots out there these days that I would find it hard to believe if you couldn't find the right one for you.  A lot of styles have hardware on them now which I love, from buckles to studs to add a tough edge to your look!

I have many pairs of boots (after all I do have a serious shoe addiction!), and think that the right boot can really finish off an outfit nicely.  I love being able to wear my black leggings with my knee-length boots that have a nice heel - it elongates my legs which I am in desperate need of!  I also love wearing boots with my skinny jeans and a comfy sweater!

For more comfort try a wedge heel boot which can also be very flattering.  I also recently bought a cowboy-style boot with a very small heel as well as a biker-type boot (I was fulfilling my inner rock-chick fantasy!).  Both pairs look great and offer comfort for when I'm on my feet for several hours at a time.  I also have many ankle booties in various colors and styles - from a deep wine color, tan, navy blue and red!  With the right boot you can limit your accessories as the boot speaks loudly enough that you don't need too much else!

Take a look at some of the looks that are out there right now, and get your boots on....




No comments:

Post a Comment