Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Fall Trend...the printed pantsuit...

A big trend to hit the recent runways was the printed pantsuit. The Prada pantsuit was a huge hit!  I like this look, but it's difficult to pull off and not something everyone should attempt!

If like me you're a little wary of going head to toe bold print,  just opt for doing one bold piece, with either a pant or jacket.  Either one will be just as great if you don't think you can pull the full bold print look off, and just pair it with a subtle and simple top or bottom.  I am a huge fan of bold prints, but being short I know my limitations, so I stick to either a pant or jacket.  I always wear heels with this look to add height and leanness.  There's no reason why you can't try this look if you know how to put it together!

For a look at how this is done take a peek at these pictures and see if it's something you think you can handle...

No comments:

Post a Comment