Saturday, October 1, 2016

Brenna's Business Makeover Part 1

I recently met with the lovely Brenna who hired me for a Business Makeover.  Brenna's job involves a lot of travel but her attire needs to be dressy and professional.  Due to the extensive travel involved, comfort was a major factor here, and she is also young, so I thought that it was key to keep the clothing fun and young but at the same time work-appropriate.

Brenna was not difficult to make look great.  In fact, everything I picked out that she tried she looked fabulous in, so choosing the final pieces was the hardest part!  I took her to White House Black Market, where we found a wide array of great pieces and did what I like to call 'build a wardrobe' on the basic wardrobe essentials.  We chose fitted blazers in black and gray, as well as pants & pencil skirts in those colors too.  With those as the foundation of her wardrobe, we were able to build on that to create numerous outfits that she would be able to wear to work and some that she would be able to transition to after work social activities. Being able to mix and match was key here to creating her new wardrobe with some fabulous pieces and fun accessories.  Take a look at some of the looks we put together.  I think you'll agree that she looks great!

























No comments:

Post a Comment