Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Silver is my color pick this month...

You know one of my favorite things to talk about is color...I love what color can do for an outfit, whether it be the focal point or an accent color.  I love bright bursts of color as well as the more subtle muted tones, and today I want to talk about the color silver.  It's very popular this season and is very versatile.

You will shine in this versatile metallic, which offers a festive counterpoint to winter's darker hues!

Why I love it - gorgeous and gleaming, silver is a quick way to heighten any ensemble!

How to wear it - a mercury column is perfect for parties.  Keep it sophisticated with minimal jewelry (no giant silver hoops), and a neutral bag.  For day, add a dash of sparkle.  A glimmering shell or shoe is work-ready when mixed with businesslike knit or tweed separates.

Silver plays well with gunmetal, winter white, cobalt, or acid green.  Try adding a blue purse - this color accents the metallic's cool undertones.

Remember to adjust your makeup!  Try a bright splash of color on your lip with a raspberry-plum shade.





No comments:

Post a Comment