Monday, March 17, 2014

Kerry Washington's Red Carpet looks...

A couple of day's ago I focused on Michelle Dockery's red carpet looks, and today I'm focusing on another one of my favorite fashionistas.  Kerry Washington is a beautiful young woman, known more recently for her starring role in the TV drama Scandal (of which I am also a huge fan).  I love watching how people's style evolves over the years, and Kerry Washington's style evolution has been interesting.

The last couple of years she has become known more and more as quite the fashionista, with stylists and well-known designers clamoring to work with her!  For the most part, her fashion choices have been huge hits, even while recently pregnant, and despite much controversy over her midriff-baring top at a recent awards ceremony.  She is someone unafraid to take fashion risks and I love that about her.  She thinks outside the box and is willing to try things other celebs steer clear of.

A combination of her great fashion styles, and flawless looks make her definitely someone to continue watching!  Here are some of her red-carpet looks...




No comments:

Post a Comment