Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Makeover packages make a great gift for the holidays...

The holiday season is upon us again, so this is the perfect time to treat that someone special in your life to a makeover.  What better way to start the New Year than to give yourself or a loved one a fresh start and a fresh look?

I can help do that with the many different packages I offer.  From Closet Audits to Mommy Makeovers or Special Occasion Shopping, whatever your needs are, I can help you get the look you want.

I am offering special deals for the holidays, so please call me to find out more about how you can make your loved one's day by giving them a gift certificate for a personal makeover!  Most people are so busy taking care of others that they put themselves last on the list - so maybe now it's time they took the time to do something for themselves, or maybe you can help them get started.  I promise you, people feel so good when they actually take the time to do something for themselves.  A Style Consultation could be just the right gift to get your loved one motivated again and have them spend time on working on themselves.  Let me help start the journey to feeling better about who they are!

Remember that gift certificates can be redeemed anytime, so there's no expiration date to worry about.  Also, don't just assume that this is a gift for women only!  Men also need an overhaul sometimes so surprise him with a gift to get that new look!

Call me now to find out more about this unique and worthwhile gift on 412-996 5200.


No comments:

Post a Comment