Friday, March 14, 2014

Michelle Dockery's Red Carpet looks...

I'm always keeping my eyes peeled to see who I think has got great style when it comes to fashion, and someone I've noticed continuously the last year or so is the lovely Michelle Dockery.  For those who are not fans of Downtown Abbey (and I can't imagine who isn't a fan frankly!), she plays the aloof and cool-as-a-cucumber Lady Mary.  Not only does she get beautiful clothes to wear on the show itself, but she wears some amazing outfits off-set too.  Her style is elegant, edgy and chic.  She always looks classy, whether she's attending a red carpet event, or attending a more casual function.  Her hair & makeup always looks flawless too, and she is always appearing to try something different.  with her pale flawless complexion and dark shiny hair, she does indeed look like the traditional English Rose!

I love how she manages to stay looking chic but totally on trend.  She makes it look so effortless too!  I believe her stylist is the same one who styles (Lupita N'yonga), and she is definitely getting it right with Michelle!

Here are some of Michelle Dockery's fashions from the past few months.  I think you'll agree that she looks pretty good!




No comments:

Post a Comment