Thursday, January 28, 2016

VALENTINE'S DAY PACKAGES available now...

LOVE YOURSELF!

Valentine's Day is just around the corner, so don't forget to make that someone special in your life feel fantastic with a style makeover care of yours truly! Or how about loving yourself enough to want to treat yourself to something special?  Women always put themselves last on the list, so maybe it's time you took care of you! I am offering special packages for this Valentine's Day, including:

  • FREE initial consultation
  • Special at-home wardrobe consultation
  • FREE make-up session and style tips when you buy a Personal Shopping package
  • Mommy makeover packages
  • Professional style tips for the professional woman
  • Style tips for the woman who has recently experienced significant weight loss and needs guidance on how to dress her new body!
  • Personal shopping for that special occasion
  • Vacation shopping package
  • Wedding package



OR...HOW ABOUT A STYLE PARTY!!!

Want a girls night in?  Get some of your friends together and I'll come over and talk to all of you about what exactly a Personal Stylist can do for you!  I will talk about the different services I offer, packages available, and what exactly is involved in this journey.  Style parties are fun and informal, and a great way to find out more about how you can start the journey to a new you!  Whoever hosts the party will receive a FREE style consultation!  So go ahead and make the decision to change, reinvent or improve your look by giving me a call on 412-996 5200.  I promise you won't regret it!


A PERSONAL, CARING SERVICE

I take pride in what I do. I take the time to get to know my clients and provide personal, one-on-one services.  Your time is valuable, and as such I am willing to come to YOUR home and talk to you, do a wardrobe consult, talk about your goals, style preferences, lifestyle, and discuss what would work for you!
I work with all budgets - I understand that we are living in tough economic times, and I am always happy to work with my clients and give them the best possible services within their budget restrictions. Don't be afraid to take that first step to a new & improved you!

No comments:

Post a Comment