Monday, October 12, 2015

Is Leopard the New Neutral?

J. Crew's Jenna Lyons recently declared that "leopard is the new neutral".  That's quite a bold statement to make, but judging by how much leopard print designers have been sending down their runways, I'm inclined to agree!  Leopard was seen at Chloe, Givenchy and Celine to name a few, in everything from dresses, coats, skirts, and pants to shoes and clutches.

But remember, a little leopard can go a long way!  A leopard print pump livens up a black suit.  A leopard pant is perfect when you pair it with a simple sweater.  A leopard dress is fab, but keep the rest of your look paired down.  Or just add a scarf as a chic accessory if you're not bold enough to wear more of this popular print.  It used to be that wearing leopard could be considered tacky, but put together in the right way it looks chic and classy.  Don't be afraid to try this look ladies, it can totally jazz up an otherwise dull or lack-lustre outfit!

I've been a fan of leopard print for as long as I can remember (actually I'm a fan of all and any animal print), but now that it's a huge hit this Fall, I'll be rocking all my leopard pieces (not at the same time obviously!) and having fun with one of my top trends of the season.

See below how you too can rock this trend...


No comments:

Post a Comment