Tuesday, April 12, 2016

MOTHER'S DAY SPECIALS




When was the last time your mum took the time to pamper herself?  When was the last time she was able to put herself first?  When was the last time you think she really felt good about herself?

If the answer to any of the above is you don't know or you can't remember, then you can fix that problem right now and get her something for Mother's Day that I know she will appreciate!  A Style Makeover will be just the treat your mum will need to make her feel special and good again!  Don't you think she deserves it?  Don't you think she would feel great if she was able to look good again and feel like she was putting herself first for a change?

I can guarantee that with my special Mommy Makeover Package your mum will start to feel great about herself, and enjoy the journey to rediscovering herself again!  I've seen it time and again with the women I've worked with, and the reward for me is seeing the transition in them during the journey we take together.

Go ahead and make your mother feel extra special this year with a Gift Certificate from me!  I promise you she will love this journey.

SPECIAL MOTHER'S DAY OFFER INCLUDES

Review of current wardrobe to create new looks, mix & match existing pieces putting together outfits you never knew you had.  The emphasis here is on what you can do with what you already have, therefore saving you money.

Color analysis - I will bring along my color swatches and advise you on what colors work with your coloring, what 'season' you are, and advise you on what colors to steer away from.

Accessorizing and style tips - Learn how using the right accessories can completely change your look.

I am offering this whole package as a special for Mother's Day for just $250 - so if you want to make your mom feel extra special this year, give her a gift she will value for a long time - the gift of taking care of herself, and feeling good again!

CALL ME NOW FOR HER MOTHER'S DAY GIFT CERTIFICATE!  412-996 5200




No comments:

Post a Comment