Friday, December 23, 2011

Okay ladies, I'm going to give you a tip today that I'm hoping will make you very happy!!  Usually I'm talking about the latest trends and glitz & glamour, but today I'm going to talk about loungewear....that's right, I did say it - loungewear!!!  With the holidays upon us, the next few days are going to be filled with lots of celebrating, which means lots of food and drink with family & friends.  The last thing you want to have to worry about at home after you've over-indulged is being all dressed up and feeling uncomfortable.  However, that's no excuse to look like a schlump!  You can be comfy and still look great in some nice looking and comfy loungewear.  Take a look below to get some ideas of what you can wear at home after your Christmas feast!  And enjoy!!!  All these looks can be found at the following link: http://www.dillards.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment