Saturday, October 17, 2015

Patterned Hosiery to Update your Wardrobe!

I bet if you look at your closet, you've got your long-sleeved dresses on one side ready for winter and the rest out of sight and out of mind waiting for the sun.  Am I right?  But is that really necessary?  Spending a lot of money to update your winter wardrobe is an option, but it doesn't have to be when there's a much cheaper and fun way to do it!

Take it from me, you can easily transform a frock or skirt by updating your hosiery!  Yes that's right ladies, just by adding a fun pair of tights an outfit can look completely different, fun & fresh!  I've done it a lot lately, adding some fun patterned & colored tights to my outfits, and I've been surprised by the amount of compliments I've received just by making this small change.  And by adding a sweater, cardigan or like me wearing a simple long-sleeved tee under a sleeveless dress or top, you can bring those summer outfits into winter.

So cover up those gams in something other than black opaque tights and give a patterned or colored pair a try.  I promise you, you'll love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment