Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Look & feel cool this Summer...

Today I'm going to give you my tips to help keep your summer fun, fab & easy-breezy! And that's what we all want, right?  We want to keep cool, look great, and feel fab!  So here are some of my tips to help do just that.


  • Sundresses that keep you cool....the best thing about summer is that you can just throw on a sundress, a pair of cute sandals, and voila - you're good to go!  I have a multitude of sundresses and I love them.  There's no fuss here ladies, and no stressing about putting separates together.  Perfect!




  • Day-to-night sandals...embellished sandals make any outfit more glam, and more importantly, you stay comfy!  Whether you go for beaded, metallics, studs, or brightly colored stones, this will vamp up any outfit.


  • Wear your hair in an updo that's fun and flirty to stay cool....if you have long, curly hair like me, then summer can be a nightmare!  I tend to keep my hair up during the summer months to try to stay cool, but I try to be creative and change up my look.  Use hair accessories and adornments to keep it interesting, like headbands, flowers and even ponytail extensions if your hair isn't quite long enough.  Or alternatively, try a bun which is very hip right now - a low or high bun will look great, and the 'undone bun' is particularly on trend right now! My personal favorite is the side bun or braid - looks fab!


  • Don't have time to fix your hair?  No problem - there are a multitude of great summer hats out there.  I love hats and wear them a lot, but not everyone is comfortable wearing them.  But there is a hat for everyone, whether it be small and simple or big statement ones that I favor!  They are fun and will keep you cool this season...

No comments:

Post a Comment