Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Kate Middleton's Fashions in Australia & NZ

As some of you know I am a huge fan of the Duchess of Cambridge, or Kate Middleton, lovely wife of Prince William.  I was one of those who was glued to the television set watching their wedding three years ago, and again last year I was excited awaiting the arrival of Prince George who was born, as it happens, on my birthday!  I was besides myself with excitement!

So needless to say I am also a huge fan of the Duchess's fashion choices and always keep a keen eye on what she's wearing where.  Naturally I've been following her trip with Wills & baby George in Australia and New Zealand recently, and I've been wowed by her fashion choices.  She manages to look graceful and elegant yet fashion-savvy on all occasions.  And when attending the casual boat racing events she manages to look trendy yet appropriate.  She really is a class act, and I love seeing what she will come up with next.  I love her color choices, wearing reds, greens and blues to full effect.

Take a look at some of Kate's looks while on her tour of Oz and NZ and see how you can look this classy and chic too!

No comments:

Post a Comment